Thursday, July 17, 2014

Summer Wreaths

It's tag sale week here at Elizabeth & Co. and that means a whole new batch of wreaths!
 

I started out making wreaths to decorate our little house. I didn't even put sale tags on them. But when people kept asking to buy them, I realized I needed make a few more. Now seasonal wreaths are a tradition at all of our sales!


I love making wreaths. I find it really fun and relaxing!
Custom orders are welcome. I've even made wreaths for weddings!

 
Here's a look at some of the wreaths I made this time around!






 


We had an awesome opening day yesterday! But don't worry, the house is still chock full of vintage goodness. And a highlight of the summer sale is our huge yard sale in the back yard!
 
We'll be open ...
 
Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM
Saturday from 9 AM to 4 PM
 
Complete details are on the sidebar. Sure hope you can join us!


9 comments:

Laurel Stephens said...

Your wreaths capture summer perfectly, Sharon. They're so beautiful!

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

all your wreaths are lovely. I'm afraid to put one up outside after two birds decided to build a nest in the one I hung on my front door. I scared them when I opened the door quickly and they both flew inside...complete fiasco!

Dawn said...

There all so pretty. I love the gingham ribbon :)

Unknown said...

They're all beautiful!! Many wonderful ideas!!! I think I need to change my wreaths!!~~Angela

Cindy DIY beautify said...

I love them Sharon, and the fact that no two are the same! Really pretty ;)

Debra said...

Love the colours of these. Beautiful!

Hetty said...

O, they all look so colorful and cute! Hope your summer sale went as planned, Sharon!

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

The wreaths you made are beautiful!
I love the one with the fern and small red flowers! I keep scrolling back to see it :0)
Thanks for sharing,
Suzanne

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Beautiful! You have a wonderful talent for wreath-making Sharon. ;) My favorite it the one with the pink hydrangeas and ferns. Lovely!